TAP2 WATCH QUICK SETUP PROCEDURES
How To Connect a TAP2 Watch To Your Phone For The First Time:
Before starting the following procedure, please charge the watch battery and turn on the Bluetooth, which can be found under Settings.
If you can’t see full Signup or Sign in screen, you need to reduce the font size to see the full screen during setup. Please go to Settings and select Display & Brightness for iPhone or Display for Android phone. Then, select Text size for iPhone or Font size and style for Android phone. Set the Text or Font size to the middle. You should be able to see the full menu screen.
- Visit www.anycare.cc using your phone
- Select the download link, App Store for iPhones, or Google Play for Android phones, in the middle of the Home screen
- Download the “AnyCARE Family Connect” app from the app store and open the app from your phone
- Accept the phone setup related permissions
- Select Sign Up and enter the required information. If you can’t see the Sign Up button, please scroll up the Sign Up/Sign In screen.
- Select User, as a watch user
- Select “Connect” button at the middle of the Home screen
- Select “Bluetooth Paring” button
- Select the TAP2 to pair the watch with the phone. If multiple TAP2 devices are displayed, select the MAC Address with the last 4 digits from your watch. Your watch’s MAC address is at the My Watch screen, which can be displayed by scrolling up from the Home screen
- Select “Connect” button again
- The app will initiate the syncing process, which takes less than 1 min with normal cellular coverage & Internet
- Once it completes the initialization, the watch will display correct time and your name and phone number will appear on My Watch screen.
- You can click the Sync icon on the Home screen if your data on the app is not current
Additional Steps for Android Phone Users Only:
Android phones kill the app during background operations and disconnect the Bluetooth for battery saving. To enable the app running during the background operation, please make the following setup on your Android phone:
- Go to Settings
- Select Apps
- Select AnyCARE
- Select Battery
- Select Unrestricted
For older models, continue the following setup after selecting Battery at step 4 :
- Select Optimize battery usage
- Select App not optimized
- Select All
- Select AnyCARE to make it Unoptimized
- Select OPTIMIZE BATTERY USAGE menu
- Check Optimize battery usage to make sure it’s setup as "Not optimized” and “Allow background activity”
If there is Internet speed limitation, it will take long time to Sync the data or fail to sync the data during initialization. If you have the Sync problem, you may move the phone for better cellular or WiFi coverage or reset the phone power.