How It Works
AnyCARE TAP2 Health Watch Features and Telehealth Solutions
- [GETTING EARLY HEALTH WARNING] The vitals from the TAP2 Health Watch indicate any abnormal changes of your vitals for your attention. In case you are getting fever, you can see the graphical display of your body temperature rise on the watch before you even feel the fever. It's a handy all-in-one health monitor watch to safeguard you and your loved one's health.
- [REMOTE HEALTH MONITORING SERVICE] The caregiver and family members can monitor their loved one's vital signals and their trends with AnyCARE Family Connect apps, as identifying early health problems is so important these days.
[MEDICAL ALERT SERVICE*] The Best Safety Solution for elderly loved one, who lives alone. This service enables the watch user to get an urgent help from right next door, not from an unknown call center operator by double tapping the face of the watch in case they can't reach the phone for help due to a fall or illness. It's a must for seniors who are prone to fall. (Note*: This service is limited to iPhone users, but supports friends and neighbors with iOS or Android phones)
[EFFECTIVE HEALTH DATA RECORDER] The TAP2 users can record their blood pressure or glucose readings from their medical device on the AnyCARE Family Connect app, so the data trends can be reviewed along with vitals, activities levels and sleep status data from the TAP2 for better health assessment.
[TAP2 DIFFERENTIATIONS] The TAP2 is not another smart watch. It's designed to develop personalized health profile unique to the watch user with the innovative AnyCARE telehealth solutions. This unique personal health profile will provide invaluable information for individual and family to take control of their health proactively and stay healthy.
Enhancing the Health and Safety of Loved Ones has never been Easier and Affordable
The AnyCARE telehealth solution based on the TAP2 Health Watch and Family Connect app is ideal for families with elderly loved ones, as identifying early health problems is so important these days.
For example, Jane has an elderly mom living independently at home. Jane has the Family Connect App on her cell phone and her mom is wearing the TAP2 Health Watch. For Jane, checking in on her mom is as simple as opening her Family Connect App and viewing her current and historical vitals for any changes on the data trends. Jane also rests assured that her mom can send a help message at any time simply by tapping her TAP2 watch even if she is unable to reach her cell phone after a fall. An SOS alert is sent to all family connected to her Family Connect App or to friends and neighbors with AnyCARE Help Connect app.
How to Invite Family and Friend for Emergency Help and Remote Health Monitoring:
Note: This feature allows the watch user to invite their family members or caregivers to monitor the health data collected from the user’s TAP2 Health Watch remotely and to send SOS help message. The SOS messaging works only when the watch Bluetooth is connected to the phone.
- Select Family Mode icon at the upper left corner, next to Home, from your app Home screen
- Subscribe the AnyCARE Family Connect app from the App store. The App store won’t charge for this subscription for one year
- Select “Settings” at the lower right corner of the Home Screen from your Family Connect App.
- Select ”INVITE FAMILY/HELP MEMBERS” under the SETTINGS screen
- Select “Click here share” button under the INVITE HELP/HELP MEMBERS screen
- Select “YES” to invite them
- Select “Messages” to send the Invite Code to the Recipient using SMS
- Select the Recipient from the Contact List or enter the Recipient’s phone number
- Select “Done” button
- Click the message send button to send the Invite Message to the recipient
The Recipient needs to follow the instruction on the SMS message and downloads the AnyCARE Family Connect App or AnyCARE Help Connect App. Once complete the signup, click “Add New Family/Help Member” and enters the Invite Code received from the watch user. Once the Recipient is registered successfully, their name and phone number will be appeared on the watch user’s app under the Home/Family Mode.
The AnyCARE Family Connect app is for the family member to monitor the health data of the TAP2 Health Watch user, and receive any SOS alert and location information.
The AnyCARE Help Connect is for friends and neighbors to receive any SOS alert and location information from the watch user.