HEALTH MONITORING SERVICE and FAMILY CONNECT:
- Apps for AnyCARE Tap monitor heart rate and blood oxygen level or body temperature depending on the Tap model every 30 minutes for 24 hours per day. If the blood oxygen level, body temperature or heart rate is out of normal range, the AnyCARE Tap sends the alert message along with prior historical data to family members or caregivers for further evaluation.
Dashboard for senior living facility operators provides overall health status of their residents and workers, and displays the warning message in case any of their residents or works shows abnormal vital signs for immediate medical attention.
Additional vital signs, such as blood pressure and blood sugar levels collected using the 3rd party equipment, can be saved in the AnyCARE app along with the blood oxygen level, heart rate and sleep data from the Tap to manage the loved one's health proactively.
- A Tap user can make an emergency call to family, caregiver or emergency responders by tapping the Tap screen or flipping the wrist with the Tap multiple times. This feature enables the Tap user can make the SOS call even the user can't move to get to the phone nearby due to a serious injury.
- During the SOS call, the AnyCARE app sends the help message along with the caller's location information to the family, friend or caregiver’s phone.
- The Tap user can cancel the alert call by pushing the Touch Key in the Tap in case of a false alarm
BENEFIT OF A DAILY WALK FOR SENIORS:
- Improve mental clarity and mood
- Strength muscles and bones
- Improve eyesight
- Prevention of heart disease
- Increased lung volume
- Improve digestion
- Back pain relief
- Sleep better in night
- Help to boost immune system
- Decrease the risk of certain cancers
- Extend healthy life span